• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X vs Tbolt Camera Quality

JAH2JIGGA

Lurker
Mar 15, 2011
Cali
This for anyone that has played with thurr Tbolt and X. I currently own the X and the camera is pretty good but at times it seems that ill take a pix but it will come out a weird shade darker for some reason? My brother has the Droid Incredible and it takes better pix then my X of which I take allot of pix with and I wanted to know which takes the better pictures as this is part of my determining factor in getting this phone or waiting on another ..

THANKS!

All I know is it will be better then this Tour's camera, and my 5D markii is attached to me anyways.

My wife plays around with the Cannon 5D as well with so many lenses I feel like I'm working for National Geographic when I carry her gear.

But yeah camera quality is huge in our case. With 4 kids we want to do our best to travel light. You never know when you'll have an opportunity to collect evidence for future bribery when the kids realize how dorky they once were lol.

Upvote 0
My wife plays around with the Cannon 5D as well with so many lenses I feel like I'm working for National Geographic when I carry her gear.

But yeah camera quality is huge in our case. With 4 kids we want to do our best to travel light. You never know when you'll have an opportunity to collect evidence for future bribery when the kids realize how dorky they once were lol.

Yea I fully agree with you I have a high quality camera and camcorder but I don't always have time to bring EVERYWHERE and when a time pops up I need my phone to be able to take good shots when I need it to. I mean if your going to brag on have n a 8mp cam on it then dagit I want my pix to look like that not like I took it on my old LG 6ooo lol.

Upvote 0
We have a nice camera as well, which we use for vacation, but coming from an iphone4, I got used to taking pictures all the time, right out of my pocket. Now with an 8 week old, I haven't taken more than 10 photos with the Droid X in 3 week period.

I'm hoping its quality is acceptable, but regardless I'm keeping the thunderbolt.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones