• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Drop Down/Pull Down Menu Issue with Power Amp Music Player Control Buttons After Lollipop Update

Brianm109

Jan 30, 2010
I use Power Amp as my music player and before the Lollipop update when I was playing music and I pulled down the notification screen I had controls that would allow me to pause, skip stop and etc my music. However after Lollipop I can't see the buttons anymore becasue they are white. Anyway to change the color?

I use Power Amp as my music player and before the Lollipop update when I was playing music and I pulled down the notification screen I had controls that would allow me to pause, skip stop and etc my music. However after Lollipop I can't see the buttons anymore becasue they are white. Anyway to change the color?
You are 100% correct!! I have looked around for a way to change the LP theme and I do NOT know of any.
I'll follow this thread so I might learn also.

Lateck,

Upvote 0
You are 100% correct!! I have looked around for a way to change the LP theme and I do NOT know of any.
I'll follow this thread so I might learn also.

Lateck,

Lateck,
I figured out it out. Follow these steps;
1. Open Power Amp app.
2. Go to its Settings
3. Go to Look and Feel
4. Go to Status Bar/Notification
5. Check the Inverse Notification Colors box.
Hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones