• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dropbox pics But I don't have dropbox!!

clickit

Dec 8, 2010
Hello... I purchased a new Gravity recently. When I copied my downloaded pictures and camera pictures to it, (from another android card) and then I went to the gallery, and it had different groups: Download, Camera, a couple of pictures from an audio book folder, My_images, and get this: a folder called "Drop Box" that has two pictures, they're the ones used to sign on to my yahoo account. One I used with a laptop that died, I still have it, but don't use it. Another one a picture I used in a newer laptop to get into yahoo. At first the pictures just showed up as blank icons, and after a couple of days they came across. There is NO Dropbox installed in the phone, nor do I have EVER used dropbox either in the old or new laptop or my old phones. Never accessed yahoo from any of my android phones, so I am puzzled as to why these two pictures are doing there. I'm concerned about deleting them, maybe I can't get into yahoo or something. If anyone knows something about this, please and thank you. Click.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones