• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dropped my phone...now working a bit weird.

I am a major klutz. Yesterday in the evening i was fixing my bed and my phone was on the bed..and it fell on the floor on its back..(it was a hard surface :3) Ever since the vibration mechanism is gone a bit weird. The vibration while pressing the keys is louder (almost like static electricity) whenever the phone is lying on it back...but when i hold the phone upright..the vibration is normal:S I checked the other stuff..charging battery..wifi etc its all working fine..or no problems with screen either. I removed the lower back cover still the vibration is more of buzzing when the phone is lying on its back..
Have i damaged my phone permanently 0_0? Or i have to take to a repair shop? I seriously dont want to go to a repair shop because over here they just make the phone worse :S Help plx

Welcome to the forums!

It does sound like it could be damaged... if it's a problem/bothers you, then you could either take it to a repair shop to let them have a look at the problem (in front of you... as in demonstrate yourself) and ask them if it's a massive job to fix or, if you're worried they could do more harm than good, you could speak to HTC to find out how much they would charge, as you're sure that they would be able to fix it without damaging it (and it would still be covered by warrantee)

Reactions: FallenAngel110
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones