• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dual Sim on Samsung Note

cnlon

Sep 16, 2012
Hello Everybody,
I am a new member and enjoy my Samsung Note 1 since January. Has anyone had any experience with a dual Sim adapter? e.g. from Magic Sim?. I would like to have dual Sim facility in 1 phone for my UK and Hong Kong Sims, instead of carrying 2 phones and swapping Sims when I visit abroad. Looking at the vid (latest Magic Sim-Elite no cut B)in You Tube it looks very simple. BUT looking at the position of the actual Sim slot which is already very tight,it also butts right against the battery. The demo showed ? folding of the Sim extension at the base of the Sim, then placing the connected 2nd sim over the battery. For dummy run, I managed to close the back cover fully with an unconnected Sim with minimal bulging but I worried with the folding of the electronic connection over the Sim and battery, it may compromise the connection.
If Note2 has dual sim as rumoured for China market, I will buy Note2 immediately. Any further news on the Note2- dual Sim? Other Note-want-to-be e.g DaPeng 5" dual sim, which I saw in Amazon, does not have good resolution of screen as I was told. I prefer to use a proper Note1 or 2.
Thank you for any info concerning dual Sim possibility for the Samsung Note Please.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones