Duplicate ContactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. naveennagpal1981

naveennagpal1981 Member This Topic's Starter

I have an unusual problem with my contacts. AND THIS HAPPENS ONLY WHILE COMPOSING A MESSAGE. Everytime I attempt to add contacts to send out an SMS I find duplicate entries of all contacts even though I have selected display only phone contacts & unchecked SIM, Gmail, FB, Yahoo etc in the Contacts Display Options. I am not sure if its because I have those contacts in my SIM as well. Should I delete my SIM contacts completely? Please help.. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. naveennagpal1981

I have an unusual problem with my contacts. AND THIS HAPPENS ONLY WHILE COMPOSING A MESSAGE. Everytime I attempt to add contacts to send out an SMS I find duplicate entries of all contacts even though I have selected display only phone contacts & unchecked SIM, Gmail, FB, Yahoo etc in the Contacts Display Options. I am not sure if its because I have those contacts in my SIM as well. Should I delete my SIM contacts completely? Please help.. :confused:

3. kannanmdu

kannanmdu Member

Hi

Recently did you restore the contacts from back up?

Regards

Kannan

4. naveennagpal1981

Nope.. Never done that..

5. foobar66

foobar66 Active Member

The list contains both phone and SIM contacts. Probably you have synced the contacted or copied them phone->SIM or vice versa.

6. ronniebootwest

ronniebootwest New Member

I have aslo recently copied from Sim to Phone, how do I now delete the duplicated entries please.
    Ronnie