E-mailing a captured video clipSupport

Last Updated:

1. djosbun

djosbun Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everybody, i've been lurking for a few weeks but have now joined. Currently use a B-Berry World Edition but ordered the HTC Incredible two weeks ago but will be canceling and getting a Droid X. My question is: if you record/capture a small video clip on the Droid X, will it allow you to e-mail that clip (as an attachment) directly from the device through the POP3 e-mail account that I will have set up on it?

Many thanks!
    Dave

Advertisement
  2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

yes it will.
    android does almost everything.
    without using, im sure you would, within the camera app, click share and it will be a list of options of ways to share it (ie. email, facebook twitter).

3. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

The android also has a proper file system so you can store files and do stuff with them later. If you've used a WM phone, it's similar. Like a WM phone runs a small version of windows, an Android (and iphone) run a small version of Linux. What's nice is that Android uses java applets as apps just like BB. So many BB programmers can port software though I bet it's some work. Anyway nice thing is that the apps are supervised like on the BB by the OS. A BB is closer to an iphone in application abstraction. You'll like the freedom of options in Android.