• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help E-mailing a captured video clip

djosbun

Lurker
Jul 6, 2010
Hello everybody, i've been lurking for a few weeks but have now joined. Currently use a B-Berry World Edition but ordered the HTC Incredible two weeks ago but will be canceling and getting a Droid X. My question is: if you record/capture a small video clip on the Droid X, will it allow you to e-mail that clip (as an attachment) directly from the device through the POP3 e-mail account that I will have set up on it?

Many thanks!
Dave

Hello everybody, i've been lurking for a few weeks but have now joined. Currently use a B-Berry World Edition but ordered the HTC Incredible two weeks ago but will be canceling and getting a Droid X. My question is: if you record/capture a small video clip on the Droid X, will it allow you to e-mail that clip (as an attachment) directly from the device through the POP3 e-mail account that I will have set up on it?

Many thanks!
Dave

yes it will.
android does almost everything.
without using, im sure you would, within the camera app, click share and it will be a list of options of ways to share it (ie. email, facebook twitter).

Upvote 0
The android also has a proper file system so you can store files and do stuff with them later. If you've used a WM phone, it's similar. Like a WM phone runs a small version of windows, an Android (and iphone) run a small version of Linux. What's nice is that Android uses java applets as apps just like BB. So many BB programmers can port software though I bet it's some work. Anyway nice thing is that the apps are supervised like on the BB by the OS. A BB is closer to an iphone in application abstraction. You'll like the freedom of options in Android.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones