• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

easymoney transfer out option

I'm struggling with a dilemma!

I have my mortgage account included in my easymoney account list. I can't find a way of doing a transfer from my c/a to the mortgage while at the same time listing the transfer of funds as a mortgage payment category.

At the moment, I seem to have to choose between doing a manual payment into the mortgage account so that I can put it through as a mtg payment category on the c/a, or sending the payment as a transfer outward but not being able to count it in the categories (and therefore it not showing in my budget).

Anyone got any ideas how to overcome this?

My fave money app has to be my Account Tracker on my ipod, but I so want to be able to do my finances on my new samsung. I am not enjoying my experience with easymoney at all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones