• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ebay on the Galaxy S

RichieZX6R

Lurker
Apr 24, 2011
Hi everyone i've been reading the site for a while but decided to register.

Just wondering if any one can help me, i downloaded the ebay app after updating to froyo using kies as a log of my app's did force close and needed reinstalling but it wont remember my login details. I tried the pocket auctions with the same result. No option to tick to remember details either. when i open ebay it asks to accept the agreement every time i open it, not sure if this had any any thing to do with it. Strangely my quick profiles app also brings up the 'whats new' every time and never before froyo?

Also if i can access recovery mode to update swype can i not uninstall the old one any other way. vol down + home + power or vol up + home + power dont do much apart from bring up the logo over and over until i let go of them. Does this mean i can't root it either?

Thanks in advance for any help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones