• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi, I'm new (obviously).

I've been a Blackberry owner now for several years. I have owned a Curve 8330, Storm 9530, and currently own the Tour 9630. Here lately I have been trying some new smartphones. Tested the G1 on T-Mobile and loved it but returned it after 3 days of use. (battery life and crappy T-Mo service). After that I tested the Palm Pre. Loved the Palm and loved the Sprint service (and pricing) but then I heard this little rumor about an HTC Hero for Sprint. So after seconds of deliberation, I returned the Pre and began the waiting process.

My plans are this Sunday to be at Best Buy before it opens and purchase my HTC Hero on Sprint! I can't wait. My girlfriend is excited too (after watching the reviews on YouTube).

Excited to be here!
-freebirds

Hi, I'm new (obviously).

I've been a Blackberry owner now for several years. I have owned a Curve 8330, Storm 9530, and currently own the Tour 9630. Here lately I have been trying some new smartphones. Tested the G1 on T-Mobile and loved it but returned it after 3 days of use. (battery life and crappy T-Mo service). After that I tested the Palm Pre. Loved the Palm and loved the Sprint service (and pricing) but then I heard this little rumor about an HTC Hero for Sprint. So after seconds of deliberation, I returned the Pre and began the waiting process.

My plans are this Sunday to be at Best Buy before it opens and purchase my HTC Hero on Sprint! I can't wait. My girlfriend is excited too (after watching the reviews on YouTube).

Excited to be here!
-freebirds

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm new (obviously).

Excited to be here!
-freebirds

Welcome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones