• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email problems since update

jdlr815

Lurker
Mar 4, 2012
Ever since updating, I have been having two problems with two email accounts. One is a Hotmail account, and the other is through my ISP. I have tried deleting/restarting/reinstalling both accounts with no luck. I also used the auto setup feature for both accounts, and have not changed any of these settings.

The issue with the Hotmail account is that I am getting notifications from all folders, including junk mail (I really don't need this much Vi@grA!). I would like this account to only sync my Inbox.

The issue with the other email account is a bit trickier. When I am not using my phone, I use Outlook for this account. The issue is that when I have Outlook open on my home computer, I get a message that my log in failed for the ISP account. I have not changed any settings in Outlook.

Thank you in advance for your help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones