• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

moskatl

Apr 26, 2010
I got Droid Pro yesterday and am very happy... so far the keyboard is very good (not blackberry but more than acceptable). One problem is have and am looking for help. I can't figure out how to add email signatures to my email accounts. If anyone has suggestions please post a response. Thanks

I'm not entirely sure how to do it with the stock Email app, but with Gmail it's:
(While in your inbox), Menu-More-Settings-Signature. It's the first option in Gmail, but again I don't have an account with the regular app, so I'm not entirely sure. The Menu button is always your first plan of action to finding settings and other stuff in nearly every app. Good luck, looks like a solid phone, but I'll still stick with my OG Droid until something better comes along.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones