Emergancy! I'm gonna throw my phone!Support

Last Updated:

1. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Was texting someone and her last text keeps coming though! Been almost 30 times now! I already pulled my battery, do you think it's my phone or hers?!

Advertisement
  2. jen8112

Anyone? I shut my phone off but I need my phone for business so I had to turn it back on.

3. jen8112

Oh great now my touchscreen isn't working! WTF?!

4. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

wow... sorry to hear all this - have you installed anything recently that might be causing this? updates? did this all of a sudden happen?

5. thenrik

thenrik Well-Known Member

Hi:

I had the same problem with a never-ending notification that a text message had been delivered. The only way I could get it to stop was deleting the thread. Very irritating indeed.

Tom

6. Geekdlb

Geekdlb New Member

I had this happen with my instinct a while back. The problem was my friends phone. If they are on windows mobile phone, see if you cant get him/her to reset their phone.

7. jen8112

Thanks guys. I had not installed anything recently. I called Sprint and they did a few things and I thought it worked but started again. I finally got ahold of the person the text was from and she called Sprint (it's a Nextel phone). She called me back and it was supposedly fixed but kept doing it. I removed her as a contact and now its only happened a few times. I will try deleting the thread. Thanks again. :)

8. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Nextel problem to me. When I used Nextel I never had anyone tell me they got a message from me more than a few times, but I had that happen a lot.