• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

emulators for your phone

meandmyevo4g

Dec 31, 2010
okay this thread is about the best emulators on the android market mainly free ya mostly free this only about free emulators on market

first is the Nintendo the original the one i have is free is tiger nes which is free and allows u to save and load saved files

the super nintendo emulator is free and allows u to save and load freely it is tiger snes

for the game boy advance and gameboy color i use tiger gba and tiger gbc
its free and guess what it allows u to save and load files.

for sega game gear i use gearoid lite it is free but sadly u cannot save and load u have to buy the main version

for the sega genesis i use tiger genesis its free and it saves and loads files update update i tiger has made a better emulator he needs to fix 1 very small problem and its better then gensoid light

guess wut they have the playstation 1 on the marketplace for free psx4droid u need high prossesing speed like the evo or droid evo better cough

then their is a Mame emulator tiger arcade plays almost everything neo geo cps2 and way more

i cant believe they have a PlayStation 1 emulator before they have a nintendo 64 emulator for android wut the **** programmers and hackers get working parden my french by the way

this is it for now please put posts about others and your experiences about android emulators i probably be adding to this soon

hey this is only few of the emulator i will post some others like atari systems up later i havent tried them yet

come on no thanks or replies to this
tell me im not the only one playing crash bandicoop on ps1

marvin the zx spectrum emulator dude im playing hardcore chess i just found it oout it eulates a old computer released in europe pretty beast

vicec64 vesatile commodore 64 emulator i havent tried it but my brother use to play this looks good=free

uae4droid amiga 500 emulator crazie good but u need to download something first

and remember u want some processing speed on your phone got to be as good as a droid or up i run the evo if u cant tell and i dont have problems

tiger labs(nds demo emulator) yes u just saw that its a prototype by tiger of a n ds emulator for android it says in the description top end phones only and probably wont run well still i would recommend a tablet like the galaxy tab but try it anyways read description have fun=free

latest news the Nintendo 64 emulator is slowly but surly getting done by the person who made the PlayStation emulator but u know wut i just found out the nulldc aka dreamcast emulator is now being ported or made for the android it runs 3 games but they look like crap well crazi taxi looked pretty good cross your fingers in a couple of months the android will have some crazy emulators out there and htc or android better fix the blue-tooth wiimote problem soon

Upvote 0
but u didnt listen someone is actually doing it there r videos on youtube and drk raziel is porting it games r running and im pretty sure the playstation was higher tec then the dreamcast pretty sure dont quote me

The Dreamcast is much more comparable to a PS2. And he might be able to get one or two games to run/limp, but we will never have a full speed DC emulator on the EVO.

Upvote 0
wait then why did dreamcast fail if it was so high tec was the marketing that bad i dont remember i was playing the dreamcast at the time lol

I think Dreamcast failed due to poor marketing by Sega, well I didn't hear much about it in the UK. Plus a year or two later along came the superior and very successful PS2 and Xbox.

Anyone for 3DO or a Neo Geo Pocket??? hahahaha

Upvote 0
Anyone for 3DO or a Neo Geo Pocket??? hahahaha

I owned the 3DO. It was expensive and went downhill quick, but I see it as the precursor to the PlayStation. I remember it came with a videodisc that had an episode of Batman the Animated Series on it. My dad used to rent me the Neo Geo console with its gigantic cartridges from a local video store. I never tried the Pocket though.

Upvote 0
ya i just tried it pretty much at least for the mario kart demo it lags like shit i havent tried another game yet i mean this had less than 1 frame per second but once it started it got going a little better the app will actually want u to download the real app which u use u need a app installer like app installer or onymous app installer all is free ya wut phone has faster procing speed then the droid and evo? i seriously dont know yes u need to use a android tablet probley read descriptions good luck i hope im the first to post about this

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones