• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Epic 4g for Evo 4g

I have a like new (blemish free) sprint Epic 4G that would come with the original box, sd card, charger, spare battery wall charger, and two extra batteries that I am willing to trade for a like new/new EVO 4G. I am in the Kansas City or Columbia, MO area and if anyone would like to trade just let me know. Im not sure how it would work if we couldnt exchange phones in person (since I need a working phone at all times) but if you have any ideas just let me know.

I would like to trade... but I as well would need my phone all the time too. Not sure how it would work.

Sorry, I posted on yours and here, didnt see this one until now, where are you located? If one of us had an old device they could activate while they ship their phone to the other person it would just be a trust game. I am not sure if I have anything I could activate though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones