• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ESPN3 blocking Verizon Wireless? :(

Should've scrolled up. Thanks

If it works for you at home and your ISP is supported try this...
1. Make sure you have an ESPN account set up
2. Log in from your home network (if your ISP is supported)
3. Click on Remote Access at the top.

This syncs your ESPN account with your supported ISP and should allow access from anywhere on any network.

Upvote 0
Nevermind, Timewarner is not an "affiliated" ISP. I guess I'll have to call around and see if I know anyone with Verizon DSL/FiOS to link my account.

****ing scam to strong arm the ISP's if you ask me. On one hand I hope TW refuses to comply to force ESPN to open up, on the other this sucks.

Ya it took a very long time before my isp (Windstream) picked it up.

Upvote 0
Nevermind, Timewarner is not an "affiliated" ISP. I guess I'll have to call around and see if I know anyone with Verizon DSL/FiOS to link my account.

****ing scam to strong arm the ISP's if you ask me. On one hand I hope TW refuses to comply to force ESPN to open up, on the other this sucks.

That's one reason I LOVE TW! They refuse to bend over for anyone, even the government! It does suck sometimes, but if you know where to look you can find anything on the internet anyways.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones