• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Everything is great... but want OC now

00h2itr

Jun 6, 2010
Given post count, join date... i'm more of a lurker. However I'm looking for opinions of others for an OC ROM. Day one I got the phone I was on Fresh 1.1, then wanted some 2.0 flavor and up'd to Fresh 2.0d. I love the ROM, with the exception I want to be able to use SetCPU (For OC and UC abilities)

I don't use Bluetooth or Facebook/Twitter so any issues with OC roms directly related to those issues are not a problem.

I prefer something less buggy and not in development phase.

So what do you recommend, and why?

TIA

Also, FWIW, I have lurked on XDA as well, and see a lot of ROM's I'm not familiar with. Just looking for experience others have had.

As well, since I'm not the social networking kind... is there a way to uninstall Twitter and Facebook? I looked under settings/manage applications but I see no way to uninstall those.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones