• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo 3D Accessories shown off

Thanks for that. Pretty dismal offerings sadly. Was hoping to see some sort of dock. I am still having a tough time adapting to coming from the iPhone in terms of accessory availability.
Pretty sure that is a dock in there. But really, besides a good case what accessories does a phone really need?

That car dock has my name written all over it. If I don't get my GPS up and running via HDMI out then I'll just deal with it like it is the Tom Tom.
FYI I have this dock for my Evo and while it is very well built, it will not fit with any sort of case so you have to take it off every time which gets old by the third time.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure that is a dock in there. But really, besides a good case what accessories does a phone really need?

FYI I have this dock for my Evo and while it is very well built, it will not fit with any sort of case so you have to take it off every time which gets old by the third time.

Bummer. I always purchase a case with any phone I own and that will be a bit of a pain in the ass. Would be nice if HTC came out with a case that was sturdy and fit the car dock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones