• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVO Owners place your Vote if you havent (AGAIN)

most people dont need what the iphone offers much less more then what the iphone offers. Iphone will sell like hotcakes. i had the iphone for years.. i loved it.. but i knew the limits.. i was just happy the email program was decent and i could view attachments.. i really left att because of the bill.. im saving $40 a month.. when they first talked about ios4 i knew my days with iphone were numbered.. sold the iphone for $300 paid $100 to att to cancel my contract and bought this phone for $200.. i love the intergration with google voice.. i love the fact that i dont need to use the stock sms software(not because its bad but because handcent it better)..

Upvote 0
most people dont need what the iphone offers much less more then what the iphone offers. Iphone will sell like hotcakes. i had the iphone for years.. i loved it.. but i knew the limits.. i was just happy the email program was decent and i could view attachments.

I agree, I'm coming from windowsmobile, and I still consider wm the most versatile of all the mobile o/s... its just not as purty, or user friendly as the competition... since I'm the phone geek in my circle, people always ask my advice on what phone to get, and the majority of the time I recommend the iPhone... sure apple dumbed it down, & locked it down, but its perfect for most users

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones