• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVP preorder vs bb vs radio shack

How can you access the EVP pre-orders? Also I hope they'll price match RS's 20$ accessory bonus, I could use that to get a skin protector.

I too just submitted an EVP pre-order. My understanding is that you have work for a company that participates in the program. In my case, I initiated contact with them about a month ago when I decided I wanted the EVO. As an officer of the company I work for, I was "authorized" to setup the account. However, they didn't look very deeply into my company or my credentials. IMO, it would have been pretty easy to fake it and still get approved. YMMV. As far as price matching, I don't have any idea. As was mentioned above, the cost on their site is $174.99. $25 bucks may not be much, but I'll take it. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones