• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Excited Brand New Android Owner (Droid 2) Questions...

Both my gmail accounts and my hotmail accounts sync. What ever I do on phone or comp, the same happens on the other.

That's so odd... I use GoDaddy's Email, but I've been doing that for years and years, and through all my Winmo devices they always synced properly, until I switched over to Android. It's not a huge deal breaker concern of mine, but when its done daily, and I have to manually 'clean out' my Email, it's kind of a drag. :(

Upvote 0
Go Daddy probably has a guide some where on their site that will help you with this. You need to use IMAP instead of POP and you might want to use K9 Mail instead of the default app. It gives you alot more options.

I'm going to shoot them a support Email right now, they are usually pretty quick at responding, although 95% of the time they just respond with a copy/paste, haha! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones