• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root export sms messages

corbinator

Apr 28, 2010
da south
Hay all, I've troled around and haven't found an answer that is realy tickling my fancy. I need an app to export text threds to a word or quick office document (for legal issues). I have heard about SMS backup and will be dld'ing tonight to try out, but from what I have read so far it's not quite what I want. there is a certian individual that I have to save all comunications from, so I was hoping to find something where I could just select a thread. If this isn't possible I don't mind exporting all of them and just deleting what I don't need (I don't get that many SMS anyway).

Any Ideas?

P.S. to Moderators, as per usual with me imediatly after posting this I realized that it should probably be in the Apps fourm. *hehe* Uhh if it needs to be moved could you?

SMS Backup & Restore

"Option to add and XSL style sheet to the XML file, so that the file can be opened with a browser for viewing easily. Click here to download a sample XSL File. Copy it in the same folder as the Backup XML file and then open the XML file in a browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox."

or check this out http://www.appbrain.com/search?q=sms+backup

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones