• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook photos for your contacts?

I've used "Wheres My Contacts" for about a month and it has worked fairly well. It links up most every contact and then lets you manually link up contacts if you have the names spelled differently or whatever (like I have some with their married names in my contact list and some have maiden-married etc on face book). It does force close sometimes if you get above contact number 200 when you are linking them manually, but it starts right back up where you left off... and it's a free app, so I can't complain. If you find a better one, let me know.

Stephen :)

Upvote 0
my market is supposed to be unlocked via the market fix from sdx. so i should see them, but they arent there. an easier way, not much easier but a little, to get your contacts is to import them to a yahoo or msn, then move them into gmail and search for duplicates. merge the ones there/change the names to match facebook in gmail contacts. then run facebook sync. it only takes a couple of minutes to do all that and it takes almost as long to manually sync one contact using the app. especially if it hangs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones