• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook Picture Upload problems

souler191

Lurker
May 4, 2012
I am new to android. I have been an iphone user for years. Just over a week ago i purchased for me and my wife samsung galaxy s2 sgh-i777. No problems in the first few days of any type. I was able to upload pictures to facebook and send picture messages with no problem up until sometime in the past few days. I dont do either very often so it is hard to say exactly when it started. Now i have to Disable wifi in order to send a pix message. Tonight i worked for hours with several different methods to try and manage to upload a photo from my phone with no success. Mobile browser sight, Updating and reverting Facebook for Android app, Connected and disconnected from 2 different wifi, Even went as far as a factory reset. Nothing has changed i am still unable to upload pictures to facebook from my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones