• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Faffbook issue with 2 N7 profiles

Got a bit of a weird issue with my n7 and faffbook.

Current set up is the n7 has two profiles. Mine(the main one) and my wifes (the second one)

Faffbook is installed on both profiles. However in my profile I have no issues. It loads as expected and can be used for what its intended.

If I then close my profile for my wife to use the n7 weird things start to happen. She opens her profile same way I do then tries faffbook BUT its fine for anything between 5 and 10 seconds then randomly closes for no reason

No errors or warning just simply closes.

As a test I've uninstalled it fromy wife's profile but now don't even get time to log in before it closes.

As a further test she's currently in my profile and logged out of faffbook and its logged in as her. No issue whatsoever. Working as it should

Anyone have any idea as to why this is happening ? Was working fine until recently and nothing has been installed in between it working and not .....

Thanks all

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones