• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fascinate Build Help

rockne

Nov 4, 2009
Hello All,

Just got my Fascinate in the mail this past Friday and I have a couple questions/issues.

1. What is everyones stock non rooted Build Number?
Mine is SCH-I500.DH12

2. I try to grab an update from the phone via OTA and i keep getting the server is down.

3. A colleague of mine also has a Fascinate and when comparing set ups he has our excahnge server for his email and it does not ask for a numeric password, but mine does. He informed me that his did until the latest update. So I think I am missing an update.
For this reason I am using NoLock so I can avoid the password unlock everytime.

Does anyone have any ideas for me??

Thanks

Hello All,

Just got my Fascinate in the mail this past Friday and I have a couple questions/issues.

1. What is everyones stock non rooted Build Number?
Mine is SCH-I500.DH12

2. I try to grab an update from the phone via OTA and i keep getting the server is down.

3. A colleague of mine also has a Fascinate and when comparing set ups he has our excahnge server for his email and it does not ask for a numeric password, but mine does. He informed me that his did until the latest update. So I think I am missing an update.
For this reason I am using NoLock so I can avoid the password unlock everytime.

Does anyone have any ideas for me??

Thanks
1. Your build is older. Newest one is DI01
2. I thought someone said they pulled the update since it was not fixing anything but giving people problems

2a. If you have CWM, just zip it on yourself here it is: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

3.Sorry can't help ya there

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones