• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite platform

Whats your favorite gaming platform?

• PC

Votes: 54 33.1%
  • Xbox

Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Playstation

Votes: 54 33.1%
  • Wii

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Portable (Phone, DS, other)

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters
Little Big Planet!!! (seriously, I'm not joking....)

Heavy Rain is ok....reminded me somewhat of the Dragon's Lair game from back in the day with the gameplay. Its a great story tho.

I keep hearing that about LBP. Heavy rain sounds pretty intriguing as well.
Could a 4 year old play/get into LBP?? Would love to have something else in my arsenal of crazy kid distractions:D

Upvote 0
I like the xbox controller better than the ps3 controller for sure.

I've been playing my xbox for a week and it's sooo much fun.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is coming this evening :)

So now I have Halo Reach, Forza 3, Alan Wake, and BFBC2 to start off my collection.

Halo was $4 with amex points, Alan Wake and Forza 3 were free with the system but love them both.

Edit:

BFBC2 Ultimate Edition is waiting for me at home. woohoo

Upvote 0
I like the xbox controller better than the ps3 controller for sure.

I've been playing my xbox for a week and it's sooo much fun.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is coming this evening :)

So now I have Halo Reach, Forza 3, Alan Wake, and BFBC2 to start off my collection.

Halo was $4 with amex points, Alan Wake and Forza 3 were free with the system but love them both.

Edit:

BFBC2 Ultimate Edition is waiting for me at home. woohoo

Dude... Mass Effect... thats all i gotta say
(that and there's nothing like doing the do with a blue alien:D)

Reactions: jamor
Upvote 0
XBox 360 all the way. While I agree that PC beats out XBox in certain things (try playing a really indepth RPG on XBox), I just prefer to play on my XBox. We used to have a PS3 but we didn't use it much and got rid of it after a couple months of it sitting around collecting dust. I didn't like the interface of the PS3 at all and there weren't enough exclusive games (that we were interested in) to give us reason to keep it.

Upvote 0
What you can choose both??
Well i guess you can. i already did it with jack right quick but didn't save it. Had to turn down both jack and miranda so i can hook up with tali, only just got the collector iff so i'm pretty sure i almost done with game

Did you do all the loyalty quests? I almost did the nasty w/ Miranda also (Yvonne Strahovski is super hot) even though I went against her and chose Jack. The loyalty quests pretty much reset the bar to neutral or better depending on your current relationship status with that character.

Upvote 0
Did you do all the loyalty quests? I almost did the nasty w/ Miranda also (Yvonne Strahovski is super hot) even though I went against her and chose Jack. The loyalty quests pretty much reset the bar to neutral or better depending on your current relationship status with that character.

Yes have just finished the last 2 i needed. I was leaning towards Miranda but gonna side with tali, i ahd all the ladies loyalty quests finished before i got ready to get hot and bothered. Yvonne Strahovski huh? Will have to look her up

Upvote 0
Yes have just finished the last 2 i needed. I was leaning towards Miranda but gonna side with tali, i ahd all the ladies loyalty quests finished before i got ready to get hot and bothered. Yvonne Strahovski huh? Will have to look her up

She plays Sarah on the NBC sitcom Chuck. Suuuuuper hot plus she's Aussie.

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    sarah.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
Upvote 0
hacked wii?
i didn't know you could hack one haha

what are the advantages of hacking a wii, and is it hard to do?

Well not sure i can really go into too many details... it depends on what version of software wii is running as to the difficulty, lots you can do with it but for me end result is i have an external hdd with 60 games or so plugged into wii that i play games from

Upvote 0
After my 2nd RROD I began fixing my Xbox myself, then it kept coming, so I looked into cooling mods and so on. Then decided to upgrade to the less prone RROD version of the Xbox "Elite". Shortly thereafter I was then hit with the RROD again and again. I got tired of downtime with Microsoft so I bought a PS3 and sold my ExBox. Love my PS3, love free online, love blue ray, love all the available apps (these are on almost all the systems)

My buddy is giving me another Xbox RROD Exbox because he doesn't want it anymore. I'm planning on fixing it and maybe playing some of my older games. I don't see what people complain about the controllers. All systems are different you just have to adjust. I can adjust to different systems and same games on a whim ...

In the end it's just a matter of opinion. Not is is completely better than the other. It's just what you like and how it works out for you. I hear all the BS about this game looks better on this system blah blah. I never ever see differences. The PS3 servers are just as good as the Xbox servers--they both suck at peak times.

Upvote 0
In the end it's just a matter of opinion. Not is is completely better than the other. It's just what you like and how it works out for you. I hear all the BS about this game looks better on this system blah blah. I never ever see differences. The PS3 servers are just as good as the Xbox servers--they both suck at peak times.

Depends what games you play. Some games have indisputable graphical differences. But generally I agree they are both great systems.. just preference really.

Upvote 0
I know the girl who does the modeling for the blue alien. lol
Who is she? Same one that did the voice? Or just the face modeling
Dunno if you are subscribed to Netflix but I'm sure you can rent the first two seasons on DVD.
No netflix for me, i subscribe to TPB:D:eek:

And the only reason i bring up the controller is i still haven't got used to how light the ps3 one is, it is so weird feeling in my hand. I got no problems with the buttons as i had a ps2 WAY back in the day(whenever they first came out)
Only reason i ever went xbox is for Knights of the Old Republic

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones