• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FBM - Incyte.dash Theme

How many users would like a theme like this for us to design for you?

• Yes, get me one NOW!

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, It's nice but not for me

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Undecided, and maybe

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fluxbox

Sep 23, 2010
UPDATE - There are 3 versions available. Please read the entire post and email the request of which one you would like. See choices under this Update:
1. FBM- Incyte.dash - features txt with dock and pics behind the text
2. FBM - Incyte.elegance - Features txt with dock and Clear Zones on the 1x2 and 3x1 icons
3. FBM - Incyte.minimal - Features 2 avail icons (zones) on 1x2 and 3x1 - Pics and no pics

FBM - Incyte.dash Theme [Launcher Pro and Desktop Visualizer]

Alright Folks !!!! ATTENTION UP!!! FBM Folks have done it again!!!

They are now after some inspiration from the NCAA theme packs they just created, are now also starting to create for YOU the community , YES YOU , the following Utilizing the SIMPLISTIC MOtif' as that seems to be the following trend. They are now accepting requests and images for your Customization for a limited time now, first 50 Requests get a *bonus Addon* GET yours now!
This coming from the thread at XDA and use of the LP Pro Plus and DesktopVisualizer to create the following look. Donations are always welcome, but not required.

If we get enough response and demand on this, we will post the donations link, until then we will see how many people would like this.

LET US KNOW!!!!

ALL REQUESTS - SEND EMAILS TO fluxboxmedia@gmail.com

We created this with no icons on the dock for a simple clean look, and the background is up to you the user. It can be solid or an image like we have.
Hope you like!

snap20101007_145959.png

Reactions: Blendz
Is there a price associated with all of this?

I thought this was pretty clear.

This coming from the thread at XDA and use of the LP Pro Plus and DesktopVisualizer to create the following look. Donations are always welcome, but not required.

If we get enough response and demand on this, we will post the donations link, until then we will see how many people would like this.

Upvote 0
Asked for and now rough comp for you all. Final Version will be slightly tweaked, but you get the idea. For the white bar at the bottom, offcast shadow was added to seperate white from light or white backgrounds, but on dark backgrounds this will not be an issue. Transparency is set to 92% for the white dock. All the rest is simple - Comped in Unsaturated environment and set to overlay. Let me know what you think. I like them both now that i ahve them both on my phone.

@Raven - Thanks, and yes there is no cost, just trying to garner attention to a new wave of simple and stunning themes which if people wish to donate, they can, no requirements.

without furthur Adieux here is the white version
incytehomeFullwhite.png

**note around the time or simple clock widget, that black backing can be shut off completely, i have included for dramatic effect***

Upvote 0
After reading the forums some more, I just found out that with 2.2 Froyo update and the 30FPS OTA update, the app ShootMe is working again like it did during LAUNCH!!! This means for you that I can post actual screen grabs of this from a non-rooted EVO - One of our Developers Phones. These are the black theme - as listed above, demo images, actual so you can see it real:
Shot at 3:00 PM CST - 10/7/2010
ENJOY!!!

Shot just now on my EVO 4G with 2.2 Installed and OTA for 30FPS update installed :

Incyte.Dash Theme
snap20101007_145959.png

Incyte.minimal
snap20101009_124841.png

Upvote 0
@ToastPwnz... Good To hear !! We AT FBM actually created 31 NCAA Teams with Custom Dock ,Glossy Icons, Dock Icons and Home Screen Launchers and all. They are currently marketed at 2.00$ for purchase, but I'm gonna have the team nock it down to 1.00 or something like that since they are slow going. Our team comps in Fireworks and Photoshop and does all the work manually!
It's awesome what these guys do!

Check my link in my Signature , it's to their site w/ a gallery of all the teams and such. Demo is available.

Upvote 0
being new to this, can you explain where to get this b&w theme along with how to install it?

Thanks for the reply, it's like this :

1. You will need to get LauncherPro From the app market and install it, after you have done this , you will need to purchase the Plus Version (2.99) or whatnot cost is. - nEcessary to change the size dimensions of icons in the homescreen like you see on mine.
2. Once you have done that, the dock installation is simple, just install the LP Pro and then Menu, Preferences, Appearance Settings, Dock Background, Select Custom, then browse to your gallery where the dock you download is copied to on your SD card and click it. Then it will self apply. TO remove the dock icons, just press and hold and then change shortcut to NONE
3. After this, which will give you the dock look , You will need to Follow the directions here : XDA Thread on Install - DesktopVisualizer and LP integration

4. In order for it to work correctly, you will need to set the advanced settings of LP Pro Plus to 5 rows, this is done by clicking , Menu, Prefs, Advanced Settings, Checkmarking 5 Icon Rows in Screen , then back out.
*it will ask you to restart, do this*

5. Then follow steps ins number 3 as necessary for 1x2 icons, and 4x1 , resize and wham you have our theme.

If you have any questions, i can email you instructions ,or if you would like a copy, email us at : fluxboxmedia@gmail.com

Thanks again!!

FBM

Upvote 0
Ok, so after the great poll so far, I am continuing to offer the first 50 requests of this asap. If you want it, just email me and let me know.
In lieu of the creations and abilities of our team here at FBM, we have created a new version along w/ the ones above. The ones above are all :

Incyte.dash Theme Black or White

Here is the latest addition in also Black or white :

Incyte.elegance

Hope you like.!!!! Please leave feedback good or bad. Trying to get a feel for our community likes and dislikes. Going with Simplicity and Beauty in this theme. Shot from our EVO4G in office this morning.

:):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

Incyte.Elegance
FBMEvo4G_ConB.png

Upvote 0
After reading the forums some more, I just found out that with 2.2 Froyo update and the 30FPS OTA update, the app ShootMe is working again like it did during LAUNCH!!! This means for you that I can post actual screen grabs of this from a non-rooted EVO - One of our Developers Phones. These are the black theme - as listed above, demo images, actual so you can see it real:
Shot at 3:00 PM CST - 10/7/2010
ENJOY!!!

Shot just now on my EVO 4G with 2.2 Installed and OTA for 30FPS update installed :

snap20101007_145959.png

snap20101007_150146.png

Love this one! The images used for the icons seem much more professional than the first, idk why. I think it might be because they all blend a little better than the first set.

Love it!

Upvote 0
@bmckenzie90 - Yeah i agree. I think it's mainly due to it's from straight device shot rather than a Photoshop using the Template for the 480 x 800 screen wall. But no matter, still looks beast. I have to say in the design world , we team well on the theming. I love your sleek, and combine w/ my minimal. You should try it. I will send you the minimal if you like, let me know...

Upvote 0

Great minds think alike.....

I have something like this I set up using these icons by ArtistikkEvo. Using just the script words (like yours but a little larger) running down the one side with this wall paper....
ifvc06.png
http://i51.tinypic.com/ifvc06.png

Looks very sexy and sharp....get it from Fluxbox while you can.

(I'd post a pic but never got around to doing the screen capture thing.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones