• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root finally cyanogenmod is here

chetank628

Apr 2, 2012
here is the cyanogenmod 7.2 for our device the most amazing and superfast rom is here..
actually it was introduced long before...
for speed lovers this is the rom whic r u waiting for..

>based on android 2.3.7
>all the cyanogenmod tweaks full fledged jit
quadrant score:3100-3520
whats working almost everything

whats not proximity sensors

i like to thank tj_style for creating this awesome roms
forum link:Login
download link:http://download.andro-id.net/index.php?dir=W700/CyanogenMod/&file=cm-7-20120707-UNOFFICIAL-w700.zip

guys but there is some work for us i want some help from u i asked for original dev for help he made cyanogenmod for k touch w700 which have three touch sensitive button at there bottom and we have four so there is some buttons missmatch at bottom pls can anybody fix that and reupload the rom and fix the proximity sensor

how to install
flash it through clocckworkmod recovery
it cant be flashed through normal clockworldmod recover because it give staus 7 error
u have to us touch clockworldmod recovery for this refer my thread for touch recovery in this forum

that only i told there is some button mismatch at the bottom if anybody can fix that it would be an awesome rom for us
i have another 2.3.7 rom which is made by i3s studio which doesnt have any bug.. But idont like the launcher if anybody can edit and put the sony launcherand fix voice search apk i would be very thankful if any body is interested pls post i will upload the rom...

Upvote 0
bro that rom is not 2.3.7, its it says its been mixed up with 2.3.7, but i didnt face any problem with launcher ya he is using hobo launcher thats y its a bit slow and its appearance is like ics, but there is nothing to do with it, and ya it has a bug that videos recorded with cam cant be played, u will just see blank screen and audio but no video, , n backup is also not that good so wont recommend it, coz its bit buggy for me

Upvote 0
actually the backup is same as of v2058 it seemsless becuse the bateery have% notification we can see the battery draining and in v2058 we cant see...
and about video recording i dont remember properly becuase i rarely use my mob camera but i think once itried the video recording it seems to be working...
annd sorry for the late reply ...and thanks for posting the links

Upvote 0
i have reinstalled cyanogen based rom, but this time i formatted and did master reset, cleared all cache n then installed cyanogen rom n now few things r working fine n some problems went away like not waking up, but still in ear volume is full, n u cant reduce it, but i m feeling it pretty good as it got all things that i miss normally in other roms like dsp sound, n browser with feature to change its agent and hide zoom buttons, n cpu control n best thing is its brightness n resolution is always good,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones