• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally Part of the Family

Kawinght

Apr 26, 2010
Name is Mike. Long story short I have been wanting an android for a while now. I had to wait for my contract to be up so i could upgrade. Well the contract is up, so by the end of the day I will be a proud owner of a new android phone! Here is a little about me. Age Mid 20s, Married, work as a technitian at a local Honda Dealer, Loves the twisties (Curvy roads to drive my turbo crx and ride my zx6r on. 2 dogs a house etc.... blah blah blah

Name is Mike. Long story short I have been wanting an android for a while now. I had to wait for my contract to be up so i could upgrade. Well the contract is up, so by the end of the day I will be a proud owner of a new android phone! Here is a little about me. Age Mid 20s, Married, work as a technitian at a local Honda Dealer, Loves the twisties (Curvy roads to drive my turbo crx and ride my zx6r on. 2 dogs a house etc.... blah blah blah
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones