• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Firmware] I am in deep trouble!

jcr21_21

Lurker
Aug 1, 2015
I have rooted my i9505 - TNZ. I want to remove the root, and also reflash the firmware at the same time. I know how to do this, but I cannot find a I9505XXUGNJ1 TNZ i9505 firmware! sammobile.com is crap because 15kb/s is just horrible, and rapidgator also limits meh download speeds! Help!

I have rooted my i9505 - TNZ. I want to remove the root, and also reflash the firmware at the same time. I know how to do this, but I cannot find a I9505XXUGNJ1 TNZ i9505 firmware! sammobile.com is crap because 15kb/s is just horrible, and rapidgator also limits meh download speeds! Help!

Hello and welcome to Android Forums jcr21_21 :)

Why, "deep trouble"?

You can, with SamMobile, pay to become a Premium Member for €7.50, US$8.22, £5.28, NZ$12.57, for 14 days and get a fast download or the completely free download over a 15Mbps network takes under 2 hours. SamMobile and Samsung Live Updates are the 2 most reliable sources for safe Samsung firmware downloads.

Reactions: electricpete
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones