• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Fix] System Memory Full

lokiare

Oct 9, 2011
I have been looking for a fix to my brothers Optimus Logic LGL35G phones memory problem. No matter what happened the memory slowly got full. No matter what he tried: erasing caches, uninstalling or moving apps to the internal SD card, etc...etc... the memory kept getting full.

So I found a different thread on how to use Link2SD to move stuff that you normally can't move and was following that and then I saw the option to clean up the Dalvik-cache in Link2SD and hit that and lo and behold it cleaned up 38MB of system memory. Crazy. I'd link to the thread about how to get almost unlimited memory on your phone, but I closed it. So I don't know where it is.

This however solved a lot of the problems. I'm sure doing the whole format 1gig of your memory card and move the dalvik-cache and all that would fix a lot more, but this is a good quick fix. May require root...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones