• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help flash games..

I recently installed Adobe Flash on my Mini. I typed in 'Adobe Flash' in the 'Search this Forum' function above. It led me to several threads where I found instrunctions and download links.

I have not tried flash games, but I now have flash in my browser. Flash video's in the browser don't play very smoothly, but it's better than no flash:)

Gary

Upvote 0
i hv heard tht mini dnt support adobe??

Don't think too much... Search for adobe flash player at Handy Information and download and instll it then install any flash game emulator app from market and then run your games (Smart Flash Player or similar can do the task . You can find many by searching for flash. )

:)

Upvote 0
hey i hv founfld adobe flash player 10.6 for ARM-6 ? is tht u were talking about? after installing am unable to see it anywhr how can i use it??

You should be able to get at least a flash player app on app drawer. IF not you have probably not followed the instructions properly.

Once installed, you can easily try it by browsing any flash site on your device's browser (make sure flash plugin is allowed when you browse). :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones