• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I dont know why my provided link for adobe flash player doesn't work for you all. It works for me perfectly. I even gave screenshot for installed adobe flash player 10.2!!!
bro....i have seen tht screen shot..it is getting installed bt nt opening evn if i try to update it it shws..incomptible wth ur system...may be u have rooted ur phone thtss y its wrkng..wch i hv already mentioned tht i havent rooted my phone..n dnt want to root it nw..so is their ny other way out

Upvote 0
but without adobe flash player i am not able to watch..videos on metacafe...n live streaming of videos fr movies n most importantly cricket matches,,,i already tried skyfire and dolphin browser both of thm r not able to open video in the site metacafe..n other live cricket streaming sites...as i have not rooted my phone..so adobe flash player cant be installed.....is there ny other way out....

You missed my earlier Post ...

It is not necessary that the video you see has to be in Flash ...
There are many different video rendering formats (and flash is worst of them)
Android browser supports many different video rendering formats like H264 ( to be technical ! )!
Many websites you visit automatically detect that you are using a android browser and render there videos in one of the supported formats ...

You do not notice any change ! this stuff is done almost automatically when u use a mobile device ...

bro....i have seen tht screen shot..it is getting installed bt nt opening evn if i try to update it it shws..incomptible wth ur system...may be u have rooted ur phone thtss y its wrkng..wch i hv already mentioned tht i havent rooted my phone..n dnt want to root it nw..so is their ny other way out

You cannot Update that Stuff as it is not officially compatible with ur device :p
Btw try the browser i just posted ... It should work fine !

Upvote 0
You missed my earlier Post ...

It is not necessary that the video you see has to be in Flash ...
There are many different video rendering formats (and flash is worst of them)
Android browser supports many different video rendering formats like H264 ( to be technical ! )!
Many websites you visit automatically detect that you are using a android browser and render there videos in one of the supported formats ...

You do not notice any change ! this stuff is done almost automatically when u use a mobile device ...

You cannot Update that Stuff as it is not officially compatible with ur device :p
Btw try the browser i just posted ... It should work fine !
i went thru ur earlier post 2..actually my prblm..is nt tht adobe is nt wrkng actuaaly problem is tht if u go to sme sites like ajjtak..news website videos cant b played...metacafe ...videos cant also b played..n other live cricket streaming sites..ths video..desnt run on tht phone... i tried bth the browser dolphin..n skyfire..none of them culd slove ths prblm...so..hv to get sme other way..out...

n thanks fr d reply

Upvote 0
i went thru ur earlier post 2..actually my prblm..is nt tht adobe is nt wrkng actuaaly problem is tht if u go to sme sites like ajjtak..news website videos cant b played...metacafe ...videos cant also b played..n other live cricket streaming sites..ths video..desnt run on tht phone... i tried bth the browser dolphin..n skyfire..none of them culd slove ths prblm...so..hv to get sme other way..out...

n thanks fr d reply

Not all sites have developed the technique !! many do render in mobile friendly formats, still there are web-sites that do not do the same !! so if a site videos are not watchable, they are not ready with the stuff :p

Ajtak and similar sites take a very different approach ! its Live streaming and hence even Flash player and/or Skyfire may not work :p [[ Technical things matter !! :) ]]

For watching there channels , there are many apps in Play store..
Mumdu TV , and official app from IBN ( for there channels) also i think Aajtak will have one !!!

Upvote 0
install the flash player given above and reinstall dolphin hd and make sure flash was always on under the option in dolphin still not working?
switch to stock rom provided by micromax with 100% flash support

If Mmx ROM has it,then all current ROMs have it :) :p

But hey thanks for that flash player option in dolphin ! I just missed it ;)
That may prove helpful to the OP

Upvote 0
@ninad no I was able to play all youtube desktop version video in stock rom but in ub it shows this site requires adobe

:p
This is Expected !!
I have removed Youtube player from UB-A75-1 ! as it is not must !!
You can download Youtube Player from Play store !!
Earlier, when u clicked in a video, it automatically opened in the app !
now, when u click , it tries to search flash !!!

Upvote 0
i tried doing what u mentioned..i mean installing the adobe rist it is geeting instlled..showing in downladed pplication too//i culd evn move it to..my sd card..bt itss wsnt opening..thn i tried instlling dolphin hd wth flash alwyss on..still not wrkng..
2ndly you hve mentioned "witch to stock rom provided by micromax with 100% flash support"....wht is this whole thing...coz iamnew on using android phone..wasnt able to understnd this..thnkss fr d reply

Upvote 0
@ninad no I was able to play all youtube desktop version video in stock rom but in ub it shows this site requires adobe
i tried doing what u mentioned..i mean installing the adobe first it is geeting instlled..showing in downladed pplication too//i culd evn move it to..my sd card..bt itss wsnt opening..thn i tried instlling dolphin hd wth flash alwyss on..still not wrkng..
2ndly you hve mentioned "witch to stock rom provided by micromax with 100% flash support"....wht is this whole thing...coz iamnew on using android phone..wasnt able to understnd this...and UB -A75-1..is it able to play online videos..i just red u have diffciulty in plying youtube videos..wch actually runs prefectfly wthout rooting the device...
thnkss fr d reply..

Upvote 0
yaa youtube desktop version videos are not playing after rooting hence any sites which uses youtube player for playing videos showing adobe not installed but I haven't tried to install any flash btw switch to ucweb 8 and open some sites with flash then it will prompt for flash plugin. install it

Thanks for the report :)

So that is one of the problems , huh ...

Did you guys try reinstalling the Youtube app ?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones