Flash slowing down browser scrollSupport

Last Updated:

1. dixonba

dixonba Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Maybe its just me but with this RUU and full flash, the browser scrolls a lot slower. I was running skyraider before and noticed this after I installed the full flash apk. Removed full flash and scrolling sped up like before.

Anyone notice this?

I'm temped to revert back to either skyraider or flash lite. The browser lag is quite annoying. Anyone know how to disable full flash in the latest leak (cant uninstall it). I imagine i could just rename something.

Any tips?

Advertisement
  2. tmellen

tmellen Active Member

Go into settings and enable plugins only as requested, instead of all the time, and it will speed up. I don't have my phone on me at the moment so I can't give you exact instructions (It's in the bedroom, and I'm comfy out here!).

3. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

Hit menu in browser. Go to bottom where it says enable plug ins and select on demand. I forgot about this and it significantly improved browser performance!!!

4. dixonba

dixonba Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I knew how to completely disable the flash plugin. I'm rather annoyed with the lag and I would rather go back to flash lite.

Anyone know how to uninstall full flash and go back to flash lite?

5. sbmhome

sbmhome Well-Known Member

I agree with this also...I'll take speed and smoothness over full flash support.

I don't want to see a white area with a green arrow...I'd rather see something...getting back flash lite would be awesome.