• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashing to Cyanogen, is there an app

Kcy99

Sep 12, 2010
hey guys, i plan on flashing to cyanogen mod after i get your answers from here.
i'm not sure if theres an app for this, but i was wondering if theres an app that would back up all my current apps and have it loaded back up when i flash to cyanogen.

i dont want to redownload all the apps i have. and currently have the apps to sd app, but i'm not sure if it'll load it after i wipe and flash to cyanogen. would mybackup pro app do this? i'm willing to pay 4.99

hey thanks again for you help guys, but i have another question.
is there any way i can change the dock background for adw launcher?
and another question, how can i change the dial screen?
i liked it when i was able to type in a persons name or contact number and it would appear. the current dial screen only shows the number i type in =(

Upvote 0
hey thanks again for you help guys, but i have another question.
is there any way i can change the dock background for adw launcher?
and another question, how can i change the dial screen?
i liked it when i was able to type in a persons name or contact number and it would appear. the current dial screen only shows the number i type in =(

dialer one from the market

Reactions: Kcy99
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones