• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flashlight: Very simple but helpful

lilbballer27

Android Enthusiast
Mar 29, 2010
www.thecelldudes.com
Well this app is a very simple one and does what it says. It turns your phone into a flashlight. I have this on my Droid Eris and from time to time I will use this app while looking for something in my car or if I just walked into my house and no lights are on. What it does is turns your screen completely white to brighten up the room or area where you are. The app will running will disable your phone's ability to dim and lock, because you want the bright white screen to stay on for as long as you want. I would say this app is perfect for what it does. Its nothing special with a bunch of colors just a simple white screen to illuminate any area to help your vision. Also the app is very small in size so for those of you worried about downloading pointless apps that will take up space you don't have to worry about this one. Its only 6kb! Overall this app is great for what it does and is small in size. If you need an extra flashlight this is your app to download!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones