• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flick Kick Rugby sound problems

kingdave

Android Enthusiast
Mar 16, 2010
Manchester
Anyone got any of the Flick Kick games and having problems with it remembering your sound preferences?

No matter how often I set the sound to be off it always returns to on next time I start the game on Flick Kick Rugby. I've emailed the developer and they've confirmed that it should remember the setting.

I'm running it on a Desire HD, Android 2.2 with HTC Sense. No rooting or anything like that, just as it is straight out of the box.

Developers have not replied since my last email and there has been no update on the market. It might be different in the other games but I've only bought the rugby version (the Field Goal and Football - that's European Football - may do the same thing)

Cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones