• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Folders?

zardoz

Jun 4, 2010
I'm used to my Evo, which I guess as part of HTC's Sense gives me the ability to make folders on a homescreen, which I usually drop bookmarks in ("Work" folder, "Home" folder). I don't see this in Xoom- does anyone know of an application which would give somewhat the same functionality?

Thanks! That looks exactly like what I was looking for. Unfortunately can't find it in the market on my Xoom, and when I go the web route to 'send to' I see my Evo as an option but not my Xoom. Hopefully the dev is working on a Honeycomb version.

Folder organizer is up on the market now, and yes the developer has fixed some of the formatting issues. I currently have the 4x4 widget on my home screen and it's awesome!

I do wish there was an easy way to costomize the bookmarks on the xoom itself without having to use Chrome. Has anyone found a way?

Reactions: ilovethebeach
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones