• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $275 Shipped : WHITE VERIZON SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 16 GB WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadYOacTiVe

Android Expert
Dec 10, 2009
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..WHITE VERIZON SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 16 GB WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS!!!

Price
..$275 Shipped

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Mint Case Mate Barely There Case in Black/Silver, Mint Black Ringke Slim case, BNIB White Ringke Slim case, Pink Samsung Case, Blue Aluminum Bumper, TWO brand new carbon fiber Fantom Skinz, 10 generic screen protectors, BN White Battery Door, Brand New Samsung Muse

Additional Information/Comments
Switched my wife over to an S4 and selling her S3. I have a ton of accessories, most of them from when I had my S3 and all in New or mint condition. The pink case has the usual wear on the back. The S3 has no nicks or scratches anywhere. Was in a case with a screen protector since new. The accessories in the box are still in their plastic bags.

You won't find an S3 in this condition with these accessories at this price.

I'm not on here to sell phones for profit, just a tech and phone geek.

I have several successful feedback transactions here and just sold a razr HD last week. I also have 100% ebay and have been a member since 1998. I also have feedback feedback on xda, http://forum.xda-developers.com/itrader.php?u=2264281 and on the AC boards.

Continental US only. Will ship UPS ground and provide the tracking number.

I might consider a trade for 32GB 2nd Gen Nexus 7.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Bob Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones