• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : 385 : HTC DROID DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2011
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..HTC DROID DNA

Price

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Good: Device in good shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Box, cable, charger.

Additional Information/Comments
Shows some minor signs of use, most importantly a 2mm nick on the screen (on the left side about 2 inches from the top). It's not noticeable when the screen is on, and barely noticeable when it's off. Even with the small scratch, the phone is an 8 out of 10.

The phone is stock, never rooted, and it has the most recent OTA. Everything works flawlessly. I have the original box, charger, cable, documents.

It's a great phone, but it's just not for me.

I'll ship via USPS Priority (tracking and insurance included) and it will be mailed within 24 hours of receiving PayPal payment.

Reactions: Bob Cat
well why would I make a thread for something that i'm not sure if i'm trading or not? if no trade agreement then it's a wasted thread. especially when you can't even delete old pictures to add more. so I couldn't post pics on a new thread as it is. just asking.

If your not sure if you want to get rid of your device then you shouldn't offer it. The guideline states that if your offering something then you should have it's own thread and the link be posted in the thread your interested in. So, when I see someone offering something and they don't have they're on listing for it nor do they post the link for it, I delete it. If the person of a device your interested in has to fill out a form templet for it, why shouldn't you?

Also:

We ask that so that others interested in your trade may assess your phone fairly, as you've been able to assess theirs.

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0
Haha! I'm pretty active on Craigslist and Swappa...though I stay away from Ebay. But you'd be amazed what people will sell things for. It's typically just spending money ($40-50) and mostly making about a 15-20% margin in a quick flip, but that DNA was a bust for me and took too long to sell. But it's a game, you hone your negotiation skills, meet interesting people, and the best part is that I get to play with a new device every month or two...

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones