1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

For some reasons my mp3's wont play. I keep getting an error mesage. HELPSupport

1. ec7433

ec7433 Member

This has possibly been the most frustrating thing I have ever had to deal with for any electronic I have ever had. I sync my phone with doubletwist and have even tried just simply dragging and dropping to the music folder on the phone. But when I go to play my music only some songs will play. I copied them all from iTunes but I get the error message: "Unable to play this type of audio file" I am 100% sure that it is an mp3 but for whatever reason it wont play. What should I do?

Advertisement
    :
  2. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

I know you said your sure its an MP3 file. From my understanding Itunes converts mp3s to a different file. Double check this. If you have a file explorer you can check the extension of the file. If you don't have one i suggest Astro File manager.
  3. ec7433

ec7433 Member

I'm sure it is mp3 because I took this into consideration and converted my whole song list to mp3.
  4. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

Could be apple putting their copyright laws embedded into the file. They are really anal about copy and pasting there songs to different places.
  5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

from what I understood from a friend doubletwist supposedly helps with this.

ec7433 have you tried playing the files on another phone or on your computer?

what did you use to convert the files?
  6. nitro444

nitro444 New Member

Guys i have the exact same problem i been sooo frustrated... i downloaded a few songs that i liked in MP3 format yet when i try to play them on the phone it says unable to play this audio file... and it says .MP3 MPEG 3 layer Audio Blah blah blah the whole nine. but it just keep saying the same i tryed downloading the same music from diferent places and still same problem. plz help