• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Formr winmo users...or others

Welcome to the Forums! :D

You can have "My Backup Pro" to automatically Backup (schedule option) your applications, contacts, call log, bookmarks, sms\mms, system settings, desktop shortcuts, alarms, dictionary and more. You can back it up on the SD card and even Online which you can then View.

Theirs a number of Security apps that allow you to Locate your phone , Lock it and leave a personalised message, See what SIM card was out in and the number of it & even Remotely Wipe all the data on it. I personally use "Wavesecure" but theirs plenty of others out their which I'm sure other users will happily recommend :)

Also, Just a HINT: Any application or game you purchase off the Android Market has a 24 Hour refund policy so you can test the Software to see if you like it and if not you can get a refund.

Carl ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones