• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help forum/keyboard issue

thequeenscheese

Android Expert
Nov 8, 2010
When im typing on the forum in the tread box in lanscape mode the keyboard takes up just over half the screen which is fine but the typing area disappears behind the keyboard no matter how many times I scroll the web page back up, thus I cant se what im typing? Any ideas im using standard keyboard and dolphin...

It only apears to be this forum ive noticed it happen on inafact its fine now so must be to do with new thread and the suggested threads to read that pops up.

Perhaps you might consider using an external usb keyboard if it seems to be a problem. Also, I find the ability to "float" the onscreen keyboard seems to work well for me.
<----Don't forget to add info of your device(s) to your profile.
Please hit Thanks when you get help!------------------------\/

Upvote 0
It only apears to be this forum ive noticed it happen on inafact its fine now so must be to do with new thread and the suggested threads to read that pops up.

That's correct - if you enter the title, the suggested threads on the same subject pops up, it takes a short bit to settle down.

You may also try going to portrait and then back to landscape, that sometimes fixes that.

Upvote 0
That's correct - if you enter the title, the suggested threads on the same subject pops up, it takes a short bit to settle down.

You may also try going to portrait and then back to landscape, that sometimes fixes that.

It doenst settle at all tho it does that all the time, I always could go to portrait but I shouldnt really have to especially on a site hat is very internet and technology based, is it the dolphin browser, the tab, the keyboard or the site thats at fault?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones