forum/keyboard issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. thequeenscheese

thequeenscheese Well-Known Member

When im typing on the forum in the tread box in lanscape mode the keyboard takes up just over half the screen which is fine but the typing area disappears behind the keyboard no matter how many times I scroll the web page back up, thus I cant se what im typing? Any ideas im using standard keyboard and dolphin...

Advertisement
  2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

For the forum I use Tapatalk, from Play Store.

Ways better for managing my posts :)

Harry
    ThatTabGuy likes this.
  3. ThatTabGuy

ThatTabGuy Well-Known Member

Perhaps you might consider using an external usb keyboard if it seems to be a problem. Also, I find the ability to "float" the onscreen keyboard seems to work well for me.

<----Don't forget to add info of your device(s) to your profile.
    Please hit Thanks when you get help!------------------------\/
  4. thequeenscheese

It only apears to be this forum ive noticed it happen on inafact its fine now so must be to do with new thread and the suggested threads to read that pops up.

5. thequeenscheese

Also this doesnt happen on my s3 just the tab2
  6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

That's correct - if you enter the title, the suggested threads on the same subject pops up, it takes a short bit to settle down.

You may also try going to portrait and then back to landscape, that sometimes fixes that.
  7. thequeenscheese

It doenst settle at all tho it does that all the time, I always could go to portrait but I shouldnt really have to especially on a site hat is very internet and technology based, is it the dolphin browser, the tab, the keyboard or the site thats at fault?
  8. ThatTabGuy

ThatTabGuy Well-Known Member

I use Tapatalk HD beta, works great for me! Thanks to Harry2 and others who have suggested it.
    Harry2 likes this.
  9. thequeenscheese

I dont have a problem using the site other than this inconvenience in fact I think I prefer it altho I admit ive not tried it much..
  10. thequeenscheese

Whative noticed is the web page behind the keyboard jumps around to random sections as im typing on each key stroke..
  11. thequeenscheese

Hi are yku looking to fix this? A good reference point would be landyzone as they use the same forum setup by the looks and theres works fine i just tried it.....
  12. james85

james85 New Member

This problem isnt restricted to this website, I have exactly the same problem on other forums. You try typing a reply and the screen automaticalky scrolls up to the top of the page so you cannot see what you are typing.
  13. thequeenscheese

yep, that's it wonder why, but one small fix (still shouldn't happen), is to start to type then touch the dialogue box again seems to stop it..