• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dreamai

Lurker
Feb 18, 2023
Hey! Just released my first android app. If you decide to try it, please let me know what you think. I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks and hope you guys enjoy it! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreamai.aiartgenerator
Bring your ideas to life with the power of AI! Create stunning AI-generated images by transforming your words into stunning works of art. With a wide variety of styles to choose from, you can customize your creations to your liking with unlimited freedom.

No art skills are required! Dreamai’s AI art tool makes it easy to turn your imagination into reality.
Group 28.png
Frame 2-min.png
Frame 26.png
Frame 4-min.png
Frame 21.png
Frame 28-min.png

How does it work?

- Type your ideas
- Pick an art style or create your own
- Watch AI work its magic as it creates your design in seconds.

Discover your inner artist!

Explore your creative potential and bring your artistic ideas to life. Dreamai leverages cutting-edge AI models, such as Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, and DALL-E, to generate an endless stream of artwork based on your unique prompts. The only limit is your imagination!

Explore the community's creations.

Get inspiration from AI generated images from the community. Freely use their design or prompt, and modify them to your liking.

Discover new styles or create your own.

Choose from an infinite variety of styles such as fantasy, anime, and cartoon, or combine your likings to create your unique style. Join our special styles events and earn rewards for your magnificent design.

Share your stunning artwork!

Go viral by posting your masterpieces on social media or sharing them with your friends! Your creative creation can be used as an avatar profile icon, NFT, or new wallpaper.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones