• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][GAME] Air Run: Snappy Plane

gameoffunny

Lurker
Apr 24, 2014
eyLc9OTMp

ANDROID APP ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE
utJD2s.jpg

Air Run: Snappy Plane is a 2D flying game with elegant graphics. Your goal is to overcome the obstacles and survive by choosing one of the 10 different planes. During the game, you can explode your enemies, destroy by Rocket item or get rid of them by hitting with Shield item. You can upgrade your powerup items, buy new items, unlock new planes and scenes wtih the coins you collected in the game. You can challenge to the worldwide users by Google Play Game Services support.
iqTx3MoNp

FEATURES
✔ Elegant 2D graphics
✔ Shopping from Store
✔ Easy, fluent, realistic flying controls
✔ 2 types of in-game controls: With Button, By Tapping
✔ 10 diffent planes to be used
✔ 4 different scenes to be selected: Snowy Mountains, Green Hils, Egyptian Pyramids, Dark City
✔ 3 different types of in-game item to be used: Powerup items, To-be-avoided Items, Suprise Items
✔ 7 different powerup items: Health, Shield, Magnet, Bomb, Slow Motion, Turbo, Rocket
✔ 6 different to-be-avoided items: Rabbit, Snail, Up, Down, Death, Timed Death
✔ 2 different suprise items: Positive Suprise, Negative Suprise
✔ 5 different types of enemy: Moving Enemies, Stationary Enemies, Civil Baloons, Undestructible Enemies, Scene Ground
✔ Plane characterictics: Health, Handling, Speed, Capacity
✔ Online Google Play scoreboard
✔ Detailed help menu
✔ Loading hints
✔ Earning free coins option
✔ 2 types of language support: English, Turkish
p95oorvXp

PLAY TYPES
► You can easily play the game with either tapping option or direction buttons option.
► Tapping: You can fly your plane by tapping the screen. If you tap the screen, your plane flies on and if you release tapping, your plane descends.
► Direction Buttons: You can fly your plane by using two direction buttons placed at the right bottom corner of the screen. If you press the up-direction button, your plane rises and if you the down-direction button, your plane descends. If you don

The title with "ANDROID APP ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE" is directly link to the store. Did you mean that?

Thanks. I will be waiting for your post ;)

Ah yes, I missed it due to the images :)

Here is my quick review:

# Beautiful Art Assets,
# Controls are solid but maybe the up and down buttons should be placed on the left and right side.
# The flashing signs were a bit strange at first, i thought they were collectables but i later noticed that they were warning me of what dangers are to come.

Upvote 0
Ah yes, I missed it due to the images :)

Here is my quick review:

# Beautiful Art Assets,
# Controls are solid but maybe the up and down buttons should be placed on the left and right side.
# The flashing signs were a bit strange at first, i thought they were collectables but i later noticed that they were warning me of what dangers are to come.

:)

First of all thanks for the review ;)

About the control buttons, we also thought about that issue, but there are item activation buttons on the left, so we couldn't find anywhere but one on the other :)

You are right, maybe we can movethem to the top center of the screen, so they are more alike to warning signs ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones