• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][Game] Expert Shooting

axell699

Lurker
Feb 26, 2014
Hello,

I would like to present my new game : Expert Shooting
It is a 3D FPS target shooting game. It was made by me alone with some assets purchased from the asset store. The controls are tilt based and it features gorgeous 3D graphics and physics. Try it out and let me know what you think

goo.gl/CEXWBd

Last edited:
Hey, I just played around with your game, very nice concept and quite addictive. I would suggest tweaking the difficulty a little, each time you play it it seems to have a completely different difficulty. The bouncy sounds are a little intrusive also. These are just my opinions and I hope not to offend :) The game is really cool but I think it could be better with slight changes. I wish you all the best.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone!

I've just released a new game. It's a avoider game in the style of old arcade vector graphics games. Feedback is appreciated!

Features :
- Gradual increase in difficulty. The more you stay alive, the more enemies appear. How much will you manage to survive?
- Simple, yet colourful vector graphics with a sleek neon feel of old arcade and atari titles.
- Responsive and easy to use touch based control system.
- Share your score with your friends.
- Compete against other players with Google Play Achievments and Leaderboards!
- This game uses in-game ads on the menu sections only!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.QGames.NeonVector

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones