• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free VPN services is real?

The best choice is:

• Ads free but paid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares about ads! It's FREE!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

John Dee

Lurker
Aug 25, 2016
Hi there!
Guys, just wanted to let you know that I've found incredible free VPN's on the market (Android, ofc)
But first, what is VPN and why do you need it? (For those who didn't know)
Non Wikipedia explanation ;)

VPN is a Virtual Private Network.
In short, this service can hide your real IP and replace it with 3rd party IP from the servers all over the world! So, under VPN you can be wherever you want virtually and your ISP has no chances to trace which sites and resources you have visited!

But they really want!
Nowadays, more and more countries all over the world are building something like Great Firewalls to restrict mankind rights to visit popular websites and apps such as: Google, Facebook, Skype, Viber, Whatsup, etc...

Guess what?
Using VPN you can do it from wherever you are! Forget about Copyright infringements! Using VPN service you'll be able to watch your favorite movies and listen music absolutely for FREE!!!
Now what about P2P traffic and Torrent? Damn it! Some of free services are providing that possibility!

Why they're free you will ask?
I guess some big VPN companies using their traffic to build free apps to get money from ads.
Of course you must be disappointed, why there are so many paid services (amount of money you need to pay is quite a bid) and this shitty bastard (me ofc!) is talking about free services that providing similar service? Really?

Simple!
I spent a lot of money using different paid apps. Ofc all of them was cross platform and well-built. Then I asked myself: why do I need it? Someday I saw an unknown for me VPN app on my friend’s phone. He told me this service is not so good and fast as paid apps but as for mobile phone - his needs were satisfied pretty well.

Ok then ;)
I've started testing lots of free VPN clients on play market.
And You know what? Some of them are better than paid-up services! No bullshit, REALLY BETTER!
Enormous lists of locations, allowed P2P traffic (OMFG!!!), etc...

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!
How the hell can I use Android app for the regular needs like watching movies?
1) Android TV
2) Most of TV's are now smart and you can stream anything you want directly from smartphone.
3) using ur mobile device such as access point (WI-FI)

The time has come to put words into deeds:

1. VPN Free (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bestworld.vpn_free)
2. VPN Force (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.unlimited.vpn_force)

Timers could be removed, small amount of ads.
Fast, cute and goddamn simple apps!

One important thing! You will see the payment page (smth like Premium acc). This is bullshit!
Not definitely but still. I paid.
Look, the only difference is there are no ads (at all) in premium. That's why I think this is all about donation…
Your choice. Apps are good!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones