• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Friendcaster Chat for Android

ManlyParasite

Android Enthusiast
Nov 29, 2011
A dark room
I decided to try out Friendcaster, see if I liked it more than the Facebook app, and it looks good, much faster and a lot better. But for some reason the chat app doesn't work. I logged in, allowed the permissions, but it keeps losing the connection. I mean I don't even get past the first screen. Has anybody had this problem and know how to fix it?

I don't think this is root related, but add we've seen with the camera mod, when somethings broke, throw your common sense out the window lol
Running #2 2.3, no theme.
No extra build.prop tweaks, no kernel tweaks, added the stock Swype and application manager, and only root apps I have are RT pro, RM, setcpu, root explorer, tibu, call recorder, esteem optimizer, and had ad free Android for a little bit then uninstalled after downloaded the host files I think they're called

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones