• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help front camera help...

I thought I remember seeing a thread a while back about my problem but for the life of me, I can't find it. I've tried searching for it but haven't been successful. Anyway, I very seldom use the front camera on my EVO but I know it used to work. I decided to mess with it last night but going through settings it would say it was on the secondary camera but it was viewing through the main rear camera. It never switched. Can anyone tell me what the fix was or at least direct me to the old thread? Other than that the phone works fine and I really don't want to do yet another hard reset. I can live without it working I guess but its annoying as hell knowing it doesn't work correctly.

Thanks,
Allen

I saw that one. I actually have a different problem. When I'm in camera mode and I want to take pictures with the secondary camera (front), I go into the settings like you normally would and switch it to secondary. After making the selection, it says I'm using the secondary camera but the screen is actually showing the view out of the main rear camera.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones